|Author: ||B. Harkey|
Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is an architectural landmark, a work of art, a place of discovery.
People stroll through the gardens to appreciate beauty and celebrate nature’s diversity.
They come to see butterflies and they learn about our world and themselves.
Since 1896, the Franklin Park Conservatory’s Palm House has been a centerpiece of the 88-acre Franklin Park.
In the 1990s, after hosting the AmeriFlora ’92 exposition, legislative action conferred ownership of the Conservatory and 28 acres around it to a Board of Trustees.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free software to read PDF files)
URL www.actahort.org Hosted by KU Leuven